Approved ProfileThis listing is being maintained by its rightful owner.
Punam Farmah Red Maple Counselling
Unit 3 Station Road, Northfield, Birmingham B31 3TE, UK
Qualifications & Practice Details
Years in Practice: 5
Member: BACP qualified and registered Member
I currently hold a Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling, and offer Person-centred Counselling. I have also undertaken training by the Foundation for Infant loss.
PGCE Citizenship Education(QTS)
BSc Human Psychology (Hons)
Prescribe Medication: No
Types of ClientsAdults
Session TypesIn Person
- Relationships: Peer, marital and family
- Life events
- Baby/infant loss
- Family challenges
- Work-related concerns
- Male Mental health
- BAME mental health
- Family and peer conflict
- Substance Misuse
- Survivors of sexual abuse, domestic abuse and violence
- Anxiety, low mood and depression
- Confidence and self-esteem.
- Pain conditions and other health-related concerns.
- Culture and Identity
- Teaching and Education
- Additional learning needs
Leave a Review