- British-born Pakistani (female)
- Ex-Muslim, special interest & experienced in working with family estrangement and people who have lost faith in the Religion they once believed in
- Over 10 years of experience in the NHS
- I offer Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Acceptance & Commitment therapy (ACT), Compassion Focussed Therapy (CFT) & Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing (EMDR)
- I am experienced in working with Depression, Anxiety, OCD, Social Anxiety, PTSD, Panic attacks, Vomit Phobia, Health Anxiety, Long-term Conditions & Bereavement
Please check out my website to find out more. I offer a free 15 minute consultation to ensure we are a good fit to work together and following this sessions are £120 per hour. I offer in-person sessions in York, or appointments via Zoom.
Leave a Review