Qualifications & Practice Details
Years in Practice: 10 YRS
Post Graduate Certificate in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Course: Race Equality Cultural Competence. Date: 2009. Provider: Walsall NHS/Shropshire Council and SSSFT NHS Foundation Trust.
- Course: Working With Depression. Date: 2017. Provider: SDS Seminars Ltd & British Psychological Society.
- Course: Chronic Depression & Co -Morbidity. Date: 2017. Provider: University of Surrey.
- Course: An Introduction into Understanding & Working With Complexity. Date: 2017. Provider: Oxford Cognitive Therapy Centre.
Among many other courses that are visible on my website.
Insurance Plans: United Kingdom
Prescribe Medication: No
Types of ClientsAdults
Session TypesIn Person
I can help you with:
. Stress Management
. Improving your life
· Depression & low self esteem
· Anxiety for below
· Phobias (fear)
· PTSD (Trauma) and childhood trauma
· Generalised anxiety
· Health anxiety
· Body Dysmorphic disorder
· Long term health conditions
. Post Natal Depression
Additionally, I can work with culturally specific issues which have triggered mental health issues in the black minority and ethnic communities (BME), Communities such as Hindi, Punjabi, Black, European, Chinese, Gujarati, Tamil, Bengali, Sikh, Pakistani.